We believe in setting clear, simple, expectations at the start of the process. These are the commitments which are needed from each of us.
- act professionally at all times
- attend meetings on time and as agreed with you and your learners
- let you and your learners know in good time if there are exceptional circumstances which make an arranged meeting impossible
- assess learners’ work on time and provide honest feedback
- provide you with reports as you require
- let you and your learners know if we have any concerns about their progress.
- allow learners to attend meetings and to be observed during working hours as agreed
- let us know in good time if there are exceptional circumstances which make an arranged meeting impossible
- ensure that learners are given the opportunity to cover the full range of required units in their work
- where possible, provide learners with reasonable access to IT equipment and the internet
- provide learners with a comprehensive induction
- comply with all appropriate employment and health and safety measures
- let us know immediately if you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the training
- meet any agreed employer contribution to the cost of training, and settle all invoices in accordance with the payment terms.
- in the case of apprenticeships, enable at least the minimum number of ‘on the job’ guided learning hours to be achieved during contracted work time